How do I travel to Russia?
The first step to your trip, is to decide whether you need the Russian visa or not. There are several countries, which have FREE VISA regime with Russia –
Argentina, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Cuba, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, Israel, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Peru, Panama, Paraguay, Serbia, Thailand, Uruguay, Venezuela.
All the other countries need to get Russian visa first. Our company helps you to make the process of getting visa – easy and effective! The cost of the service is just 200$. This price includes the official invitation. If you need just an invitation, we may send it to you for 100$.
To apply for a Russian Visa, you need the following documents:
1. Original Passport (at least 6 months remaining upon exit, 2 clear pages in the passport).
2. 1 digital passport type-photograph. Important: it must not have been taken more than 6 months ago.
3. Application form (our managers will provide you).
4. Russian National Tourist Office Booking Form (our managers will provide you).
5. Tourist visa support documents with stamp, signature and reference number of the company.
* Please note, that your visa will reflect the dates on the invitation.
6. Visa fee (depends on the visa type, and the place of application).
7. Applicants who are self-employed, company directors who are working from home and unemployed people need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of 100$ per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts, you must make sure they clearly show your name, transactions and the current balance.
The process of getting Russian visa usually lasts 2-3 weeks. The manager will assist you online, via Skype or WhatsApp.
The advantages of choosing our company:
1. Every client receives a personal manager.
2. Based on the client's preferences, we compile an individual tour plan, which the client will present to the Embassy officer.
3. Detailed work with visa applicant’s documents.
4. Every invitation is officially registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Our managers constantly undergo advanced training courses, and study the requirements of the Russian consulate in every country.
After the approval of the visa, a client can choose two options – PERSONAL GUIDE or PERSONAL ADAPTATION in Russia.
I will describe this steps in the following articles.